At Medoo Ireland, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you to ensure you are completely satisfied.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This returns policy only applies when you make a purchase online from our website.
Refunds & Right To Withdrawal
Subject to the terms set out below, you have the right to cancel your order and return the goods, provided that:
- it is before and up to 14 days starting from the day after the goods are received by you.
- the goods are in perfect condition.
- the packaging remains in an ‘as new’ state.
Prior to returning the goods, please contact our team at email@example.com who will guide you through our returns procedures.
- You will be responsible for the cost to return the goods to us. A full refund of the value of the goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned goods.
- In the interest of hygiene, underwear, earrings, swimwear cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging with hygiene slip still attached.
Return Of Faulty Goods
If you receive a faulty item, you are entitled to a refund of the value of the goods as purchased once the item is deemed to be of genuine manufacturing fault. Returning the faulty item will be at the customers expense and must include receipt of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any faulty goods.
Refunds will be made via the method of payment you used to make your online purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within seven (7) days of receipt of the returned goods (as set out herein) or cancellation of the order.
Your consumer Rights
Consumer contracts are protected by the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 (as amended) (“the Act”) and other applicable legislation.
Under the Act the purchaser of goods has a number of rights, including that:
- goods must be of merchantable quality – goods should be of reasonable quality taking into account what they are meant to do, their durability and their price.
- goods must be fit for their purpose – they must do what they are reasonably expected to do.
- goods must be as described – the buyer must not be misled into buying something by the description of goods or services given orally by a salesperson or an advertisement.
There may be circumstances where you are not entitled to a remedy.
For further information about your consumer rights, visit the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission at www.ccpc.ie.
This Returns Policy is in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) and the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended